Privacy Statement ESA
Who are we?
At ESA, around 350 skilled staff work on the production and sale of a wide range of veal products, tailored to our customers' wishes. ESA supplies its veal to numerous contacts around the world. Our veal products are distributed to wholesalers, retailers, the catering industry and the meat-processing industry. ESA is part of the VanDrie Group; the global market leader in veal.
For our service provision, we process personal data.
Our contact details are:
telephone: +31 55 549 8222
postal address: Saba 9, 7332 BH Apeldoorn, the Netherlands
Why this Privacy Statement?
It is our responsibility to provide the best possible protection of your personal data. We must meet the requirements of privacy legislation. This includes being transparent about the type of data we process, the purpose of processing this data, with whom we share data and what rights you have in respect of your own data. In this Privacy Statement, we will inform you about this. If you have any questions after reading this document, please feel free to contact us.
Types of data
Name and address details
The type of data we process depends on the contact we have with you:
• If you request information from us, we will ask for your contact details, so we can send you the information.
• If you become a customer, we need your contact details (name, address, town/city, telephone number and email address) in any case. We use these details to perform the contract we have with you.
• If you apply for a job with us, we will ask for your CV and possibly for your qualifications and other personal details. With your consent, we will store these details for up to 12 months after your application.
Details of your contact with us
We will process details of your contact with us when you ask us a question or file a complaint. Your complaint will be entered in our complaint records.
Purpose of processing data
We may process your personal data for the purpose of the following business activities:
For the provision of our services
We use personal data to contact you. We may also use your details to manage our data and meet statutory provisions.
Improvement and innovation
We use personal data to continually improve our products and services. In order to do so, we draw up reports and analyses of our services. When creating these, we remove unnecessary personal details wherever possible, and we may also gather data at a certain abstraction level (aggregation), encrypt it (pseudonymisation) or make it anonymous.
Legal basis for the processing of data
We process your personal data on at least one of the following grounds:
• Processing is necessary for performance of the contract.
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
• Processing is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest.
Personal data storage and retention period
We only keep your personal data for as long and insofar as we need these. Data we need are kept in any case for the duration of our relationship or contract. If our relationship or contract ends, we will keep the data for the statutory retention periods applicable to us.
Information, changes and objection
You have specific rights in respect of the processing of your personal data. You can always contact us about these.
This certainly applies to the following topics:
• whether or not we process your personal data;
• the way in which we process your personal data;
• access to your personal data as processed by us;
• objections against the processing of your personal data;
• rectification of your personal data if these may have been processed incorrectly;
• restriction of your personal data;
• removal (erasure) of your personal data;
• transmission of your personal data to you or to another organisation at your request.
Please note: in some cases, we may not be able to meet your request.
In that event, we will inform you of this and explain why.
If you have any questions about the contents of this Privacy Statement,
please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Security of your data
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
Provision of data to third parties
We do not provide others with your personal data without good reason. We may do so if you have granted us permission, if we are obliged to do so by law or a court decision, or if such provision serves the purposes of our personal data processing. In order to carry out our business operations and depending on the services provided to you, we may transfer your personal data to external parties that process the personal data under our responsibility. These external parties do so exclusively for the purposes and on the conditions which we have agreed with them. These are recorded in processing agreements.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement in the future. You will always find the most recent version on our website.
Right of complaint
If you disagree with the way we process your personal data or handle your privacy rights, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (AP). You will find more information about this on www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.